3D-Tester New generation
3D-Sensor NG with clamping shank Ø 12 mm including short probe tip Ø 4 mm, Accuracy 0.01 mm, Length without clamping shank 100 mm
The 3D-Sensor NG is a further development of our globally accepted and proven Universal 3D-Sensors.
Its distinguishing features include improved mechanics and a new and compact design.
– Compact and easy to grip casing will not restrict working area
– Precise display of spindle position with large 1/100 mm dial gauge (2 hands)
– Utmost precision of 0.01 mm (when using original HAIMER probe tips)
– Overrun distance indicated on display (safety distance)
– IP 67 waterproof Functions: – Aligns machine spindle to work piece and reference edges (x-, y-, z-axis) – Sets zeros
– Centers bores and shafts
– Measures lengths and depths
– Checks straightness and levelness of surfaces
– Aligns work pieces and vices
– Quick, without calculations, eliminating mathematical errors
Dimensions:9 × 5.51 × 4.72 in